Just a thought.......

linz2011
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I read these threads, it has to be that some people work extremely hard and do everything they can to help - which is great.

Just thinking to save these good guys tom, rory, sequenci, laiste, DMD, DFW, POne, Payingoet, peteb, CB (to name but a few, I know there are many more these just came to my mind as I am typing) having to repeat themselves could we not have a sticky with letter templates a bit like the one tom did for the attending court.

It would not take that much work - if someone creates a masterpiece letter cut and paste and stick it in as a template to adapt.

I was looking for a letter to send to a DCA when they have sent me an application form and I cannot find one but I know it is on the threads - i do not want to post "where is it?" because it is wasting valuable time that could be used elsewhere on the forums.

Sorry to go on and on but think it would be a really good idea - there are some fantastic letters on this forum and they should be all together.

Thoughts.....:)