Black Horse Loan

pinkmilkshake

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone have experience with Black Horse? We had a loan with them to be repaid in 37 instalments. According to our bank statements, the 37th payment was made in July, and they've taken same amount in Aug & Sept as well.

10 Sept we get a letter saying 'outstanding balance is £XX, plus fees of £XX accrued on account, to be taken in October, then your account is settled'. We're not aware of any fees to be added to the account, and as far as we are concerned it's totally repaid (and we're in credit!).

Trying to speak to them is impossible - just end up waiting for the phone to be answered for 10 mins at a time. Local office is only open Mon-Fri 9-5, and we're both at work outside of city centre.

Sending letter today asking for statement of account and information on where fees came from, but does anyone have any advice in the meantime?

Thanks,

C

Agreed, trying to speak with them on the phone is just imposible. I paid a fortune in phone calls intially then they eventually turned nasty and I didn't wish to call them. My loan is secured I take it yours may be unsecured.

My advice would be don't bother with the phone keep it all in writitng. You could SAR them but it costs you £10 so to start with just send a normal sort of enquiry letter find out what the charges are then if they are unjustified post again and you will get lots of support here to sort them out.

Good luck and try not to worry.

Regards DS