Hfo services

jonnyb1978
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently had a letter delivered to my previous address from Hfo Service regarding a debt from years ago. I had a '3' mobile phone and basically the service, phone etc i got was rubbish and ultimatley i stopped paying my direct debit as i could not use my phone due to their rubbish service. I took them to OFCOM and was told i still had to pay some money that i owed although i was refunded some. I immediately paid them the sum of £100 over the phone and had intended to pay the rest at a later date.

I never recieved another phone call, letter, statement or anything of these guys so i was not sure what i owed or anything. Its been so long i have no idea of account numbers etc etc. Now this letter has arrived.

I do not live at this address anymore but still have contact with the people who live there. And they had sent the letter straight back returning to sender with 'no longer at this address' on it.

I hear the people are very very good at harrasment and do not want the people at my previous address to be harassased.. What happens now if the get the letter stating i no longer live there. I am on the electoral role so it shouldnt take them long to find me, so does anyone have any advice on what to do so im ready for them. As im getting the feeling they will have been adding on numerous amounts of interest etc over the years yet i have not even had a reminder that i still owed them anything after i paid the initial £100.

Thanks

It should only be about £300 maximum. I would pay it off but im reluctant after the way the treated me from the phone i could not use to their very poor customer service. It must have been at least 4 years ago now and i dont get after i paid them the £100 i never recieved anything until now, not even a statement saying how much i owe or have paid.

Thats what i though, i read a few posts on here first before i posted mine. So i guess it will be harrassment letter etc etc if they eventually do carry on writing, ringing etc..

What i dont understand is can they just sell the debt to someone and come looking for me etc even tho i have not even had a reminder that i still owe them money. I dont even know if my other payment was succesful as i never recieved a statement saying so.