Welcome Finance **WON**

postggj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have your copy of the agreement? they should have given/sent you one at the start of the loan.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

just realised yours is a car loan, but still may have admin fee(like their fee for 'helping' you get a loan/car with them,admin as in their fee for sitting down with you for 10 mins and filling out a credit agreement................

cca, you are basically asking for a signed credit agreement

sar - under data protection laws, you are able to get ALL a company has about you , like statements(mainly only up to pass 6 years), agreement, any telephone conversations (in written form), etc...

the loan is car finance. THIS is where it gets interesting,car caought fire after a couple of months. even though had gap insurance welcome did not want to know. eventualy car clamped by dvla (car tax) welcome ignored correspondents from dvla and vehicle destroyed. unable to tax vehicle as unable to get mot. even though welcome took payment for warinity and ppi, unable for them to produce policys etc

with reference to my continuing dealings with welcome finance.

the agreements go back to 2002.

personel loan agreement is headed

personel loan agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 monthly paid on trade premises

car finance headed /hire purchess agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 on trade premises.

for these agreements to be enforceble should they be headed credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 and that they are not properly executed agreements

any ideas thanks

as i said court action beggining against welcome finance 28/09/07.

on the modified agreement matter ,is that legal. do they have to do a complete new finance document or is the modified agreement letter acceptable in law.