help with court order - urgent

marktallett
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

things seem to be going well with my claim - court have rejected stay and made a general order of their own initiative.

i have been asked to file and serve on barclays a 'schedule setting out each charge of which the claimant claims repayment, together with an explanation of the basis on which the claimant claims that each charge is unlawful or any other basis on which the claimant claims repayment'.

have completed a poc ? and ammended all details to suit my own. is this correct ?

also cannot get hold of original spreadsheet of charges and interest as this was done on a different pc. how can i replicate this without the spreadsheet including interest to date ? i have completetd the poc as was originally done with mcol and ammended the date to show all interest was up until 02/05/07 and not to date. i dont want to submit different figures and confuse anyone.

i used money saving experts charge calculator - is there another available where i can set the date differently ?

is there any other basis on which i should be claiming as per last section of court order ?

due in tuesday so all help greatly appreciated - sorry if i waffled or misspelt but its early and this has been giving me a headache for 24 hours.

regards

mark

nearly there !!

What the court is asking for is a shedule of charges use the spread sheet on here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html ..... dont worry about the amount of interest going up as the courts know this will happen Also look here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/107604-new-poc-n1-barclays.html