Sad day for rally fans.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A sad day indeed. :(

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Yes it is a sad day. He was also a very good Helicopter Pilot. Always careful and safe.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I saw one report that said one of the rotors appeared to become detached as he was landing.

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

When was this then? Don't have papers in this house and usually to busy to watch the news. was a brilliant driver. How bad must family feel losing father and son?

Yesterday afternoon, about 4pm. Crashed about half a mile from his house in Lanark.

Been upset all weekend over this.

I can only imaine how his wife and their little girl must be feeling. The other child's parents must be going through too many emotions. Terrible news.

It has been a bad week in the Aviation Industry this week. Besides Colin Mcrae, a Hurricane crashed at Shoreham doing an Air Display, killing the Pilot, the Phuket MD 82 in bad weather yesterday, and during last week 3 Pilots crashed at the Reno Air races. And they still have'nt found Steve Fosset yet.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Mmm, we were discussing Steve Fosset yesterday, had not heard about the Reno one.

Always loved seeing the BOB flights at the airshows.

Must look to see if I can find anything about the chap that crashed at Eastbourne.

yep, heart goes out to Colins family and friends and to ALL those who have lost loved ones.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

I agree, his loss is tragic. I feel for the mothers of the 2 children on board.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.