Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'upgraded'.
Good morning all... I checked my credit files this week, and was rather shocked to see a default registered by Orange, last year for £65. Background is this: I have been an Orange customer for over 15 years, and towards the end of 2014 my handset stopped working and I decided it was time to upgrade and get a new one. Simple, or so I thought. I called Orange from my handset, and was quickly upgraded to a new contract by the representative who told me that my new contract was with EE but that it was all the same company and nothing would change. My account was not in arrears.