Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'twisted'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Campaign
    • Helpful Organisations
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 1 result

  1. Hi all After doing a lot of research, the general opinion, from enforcers from the police to bailiffs, Seems to be if we have done wrong you can get remedy through the court process, so pay up and correct afterwards. examples arrest for possible breach of the peace, mainly when EA's are involved. social services we will take your children for possible future harm. When was this changed from the accuser has to prove, to the accused has to prove. 3rd party has to prove property is theirs,They should not have to prove anything, just to make it easy for the enforcer whether an EA or police. In this country of ours you are meant to be innocent until proven guilty. Just want caggers views Leakie
  • Create New...