Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'small claim'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 9 results

  1. I am trying to pursue a company in Scotland via small claims court, I have received the paperwork back today Subject : Claims Issued Out Of Jurisdiction Please find enclosed claim forms returned to you for service, As this is a claim form to be issues out of the jurisdiction of the court. Money Claims Centre no longer servers the claim form direct to the defendant. The money Claims Centre has received this guidance from Court Business Support and as directed by a District Judge. Rule 6.4b of the cilic Procedure Rules only refer to general service by first class post
  2. A quick question as I might need to act fast. My wife has just had a Scottish small claims summons delivered to her previous address, though Nolans know her current address. I think that this is statute barred as I believe it to be over five years from her last payment. Is it safe to phone Cabot to ask when the last payment was made? Or should this be asked in writing and the court asked formally for an extension of time for their reply? I will try and post more detail tomorrow. The promised further detail. The Form 1a was sent by Walker Love, on the behalf of Nolans S
  3. Ingeus are a private company. (Part of the mighty Deloitte Group of accountants.) This makes me wonder if I can sue them for non-performance. I was told I had to attend various workshops on different topics, this was made mandatory. The workshops were all run by the same person, who is laughably incompetent. He makes numerous mistakes of fact, he gets confused which event he is running and either him or the company often get the invite list wrong, with attendees getting repeat workshops but not the first workshop in the sequence. To top this, he tells lies about himself and his
  4. Hiya, I was wondering if anyone knows whether the Scottish legal system allows for you to lodge a small claims by sending all the relevant documentation by post rather than going to the Sheriff Court in person? Thanks in advance.
  5. Hi All, I am first time Claimant and need help with specifics of a Small Claims Court process, how to fill in forms etc. Please help direct me to correct Forum. Cheers.
  6. Hi, sorry in advance if I am posting in the wrong area. I am currently suing T-Mobile for the difference between a mortgage I was refused and a mortgage I received due to an adverse credit rating. My Credit Report has only one payments from T-Mobile and the rest of it is A+++. The reason I did not pay the final bill was because it included an incorrect charge for "early cancellation" of my contract. I gave 30 days notice, they claim I didn't. I only paid after I received a letter from a debt collection agency (all this happened 2 years ago). I then sued T-Mobile for the full amount o
  7. Got a judgement against a thug who owe me 4 grand. Unfortunately judgment registered on his trading address and on trading name. He changed his trading name along with his trading address. It is 2 years since the judgment registered but he never bothered to pay, and actually went on benefits (by hiding all of his assets / resources and transferred to his relatives names). Now when I search the judgement register I do not find anything against him (on his name). I want to make following changes in the judgment so that at least his name should appear in county court judgments register:
  8. Hi guys, I have a small claims court hearing next week - can someone explain to me/provide a document that explains the court hearing procedures? I have never been and a lot of the information on the internet can be overwhelming. I want a rough idea what to expect in order to prepare my document and questions etc. Thanks again
  9. Hopefully someone may be able to help on this one: After leaving my last rented property our landlord refused to pay back our deposit and it had not been protected in a protection scheme. we lodged a small claim on a N1 form to the county court, which was checked at the court when we originally lodged it. The claim was under the s214 housing act 2004 for and ordered that the defendant repays the deposit and an order to pay 3 times the amount of the original deposit. we have recieved back a defence letter stating that the claim should have been entered on a N208 form and the case
  • Create New...