Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'seminole'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 1 result

  1. Just had a "Notice to Owner" from these clowns. I will generally speaking, ignore them but I want to put them on notice that I won't take any cr*p from them. I've therefore drafted this email. I would appreciate any comments, particularly whether the DPA Section 10 notice is relevant: Dear Sir I acknowledge receipt of your “Notice to Owner” reference TCX. I do not acknowledge any liability to company. Your document is no more than a speculative invoice. Despite your reference to a “writ” and a “summons”, your only means of enforcement is through the county court. To do this you would have to establish that there is a contract in existence, that I am the person that you have contracted with and that the “amount outstanding” is not a disproportionate penalty. I do not believe that you are able to satisfactorily establish any of these things. If you believe that you have a legally sound basis on which to proceed with this matter, then you are at liberty to commence proceedings in the county court. The address for the service of papers is **EDIT - PERSONAL ADDRESS ** I am aware, of course, of your company and how they generally deal with these matters. Rather than court proceedings I am expecting to receive an increasingly hysterical series of letters from you, debt collectors acting on your behalf and then solicitors before you give up. Please note the following: 1) I specifically deny you consent to process my personal data under Section 10 of the Data Protection Act (1998) or to pass my personal data to any third party. If you do so, I will make a complaint to the Information Commissioner and I reserve my legal rights in this matter. 2) I will not pay your invoice unless ordered to do so by a county court. In these circumstances, I regard any referral of this matter to a debt collection agency as harassment and I will deal with this accordingly by means of complaints to statutory and regulatory bodies and I reserve my legal rights in this matter. Please note that I will deal with this matter in writing only as I require a written record of any communications between us. Yours faithfully
  • Create New...