Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'revisited'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • Records


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 2 results

  1. Just over a year ago friend of mine defended civil recovery claim for shoplifting using the defense that she was under 18, it was stayed by the judge at the time, now she is 18 an order from the court has arrived stating that they had received a letter from the claimants solicitor and it has been ordered to either submit a defense with civil procedure rule 16, don't submit and judgment will default or request to set aside. 1) Is that the correct procedure to just send a letter to the court and ask the judge to make the order 2) can i ask to see a copy of said letter? 3) what co
  2. Hi, being new to the forum I hope I am not opening a thread that has been dealt with before. Anyway, I used a PPI claims company to submit a claim to Lloyds on my behalf for PPI repayment. they were very good and managed to secure a total of over £8000 including interest. Under their terms of business, I was to pay them a no win no fee, fee of 12.5% of monies reclaimed plus VAt. I have no problem with that and agree I signed a contract to this effect and am happy to pay them. However, they have charged me a fee on the simple interest paid by Lloyds, as required by the FSO, on the moni
  • Create New...