Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'paradigm'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Campaign
    • Helpful Organisations
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - you need to register to access the CAG library
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News

Blogs

  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me


Quit Date

Between and

Cigarettes Per Day


Cost Per Day


Location

Found 1 result

  1. Hi All I have been living in my shared ownership property since July 2008. I have a property where I can only own 80% of the property. I pay rent on the remaining 20% and this rent is based on the unowned %. I can never own 100% so will always be resoponsible for at least 20% rent. That rent always every year goes up by by inflation (RPI) plus .5%. This 80% max ownership was put in the lease due to the local council planning restrictions. However each year the property is dropping in value and I am responsible for 100% repairs. Is anyone else in this position and does anyone who if there is a way of buying the whole thing so I am not liable for the remaining rent, which could in theory become more than renting a private rented property. OR Even a way of getting out of the lease if the rent becomes too expensive (Even if it means handing it back to them and I loose all that was invested) Every time I try to comunicate with them the atitude I get is "YOU SIGHNED THE LEASE" and that I should have looked ito the finer details with my solicitor and asked more questions. Any information or similar stories from people that have found themselves in a similar situation would be usefull. Also note that I do not think this issue is isolated to Paradgim. Many Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...