Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'p800'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 6 results

  1. Hi. I'm a doctor with the NHS, here on a work permit since 2010. I have recently received a notice from HMRC which claims I have underpaid tax for the year 2010-2011, and that I owe ca. £3500 in back taxes. They also claim that they have brought this to my notice in the subsequent years, but I have received no correspondence from them, apart from an initial notice in 2011 advising that my tax code is being changed. (This notice even has the wrong NI number on it.) My tax has always been deducted at source by my employer (the local health board) and I am at a loss to understand ho
  2. Hi Does anyone have any idea whether or not HMRC are still issuing backdated refunds to 2003-04 as part of their exercise after the new system was installed in 2009? If so, any idea when any will still be sent out or has anyone received any recently? Thanks Just wondered as an indication as to whether to expect anything.
  3. Hi, I would be grateful for some help! My husband has recently received his third P800 underpayment notice for 2011/12 (already received P800's for 2009/10 and 2010/11) and I have been trying to work through the mountian of tax coding notices he received which covered these 3 tax years. I can see that the problem has occured as he received 2 personal allowances - he is both employed and is receiving a pension. However, the amounts of underpayments on the P800 do not correspond to the values shown as tax owing from previous years on the tax coding notices - the amounts on the coding notic
  4. johnfitz26

    p800 Success

    I had a letter from HMRC telling me i owed money £500 odd pound due to unpaid taxes. After a little research and thanks to this website i found that my employer could of been at error failing to provide me with a P46 to fill out. So i found a letter on this website and sent it off. A couple of months later turns out it was my employers mistake and they are paying it for me. I told my work colleges about what happened and its happened to around 6 other people. I've gave them my template and there chasing there's which is literally thousands. THANKS ALOT
  5. Hi, I'm having a nightmare with HMRC and by no way shape or form am I an accountant and am getting lost in a sea of paper! I've worked several jobs since 2010 mainly due to relocation and in some occasions worked more than one job at the same time (bills have to be paid - so had to clean toilets at the same time as my main job) In April 2009 I started Job 1 and started Job 2 in June 2009 at the same time. Job 2 was put on BR and I didn't have a P45 to give them as it wasn't my main role and was advised not to complete a P46 as it wasn't my main job. In September 2010 I star
  6. Hello everyone, this is my first post! I'm currently a student at uni, prior to starting uni whilst I was at school I had a job for Youngs doing the washing up in one of their pubs. I worked 7 hours a week on £7ph so I earned around £2500 a year. I have however received a P800 from HMRC saying that I under paid tax by £575 whilst I was there. I asked for further info and they sent me a breakdown of the figures that said I earned £14500! This is absolutely false! I rang Youngs and they said on their system it had me down as earning that much. The trouble is that I was paid in cash each wee
  • Create New...