Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'n1 form'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 3 results

  1. Hi - I have looked in the forum extensively but couldn't find an answer to my specific question so hoped to get some advice here. Apologies in advance if i missed anything obvious! I need to commence a money claim via small claims court today. I am bringing the claim against a digital agency for breach of contract in relation to services promised and not delivered, and the site provided not being fit for purpose due to lack of functionality etc. This resulted in us suffering loss and damage and we are seeing payment of money (the monies paid to them for the services) as remedy. It wa
  2. Hi, I'm new to this. BREIF: I am a university student (Claimant) with learning difficulties and purchased a dictaphone last year in August from a disable student education supplier (Defendant). However in March the it become faulty. I wrote several letters to the firm (including a letter of rejecting goods) who ignored them. I then rang them up and they were abusive and rude, however I managed to get to to arrange for them to collect the dictaphone. They then collected the Dictaphone the next day on the 14th of June 2012 in front of a witness and collection receipt provid
  3. Hi All, I had a terrible tenancy which i ended in sep 2011. The landlady harassed me and my family to death for 6 months. Problems started when the boiler at the property went bad and since then the landlady and her sons harrased us till we moved out. I had to call police at least 2 times (that did not help though). So the landlady refuses to give my deposit back which is good 1800 pounds. I followed the proper procedure and gave her two letters asking her to return deposit or else i will move to the court. She did not respond. And i moved to the small claims court filling a N208 for
  • Create New...