Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'limited company'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 2 results

  1. Hello everyone, I am currently on Employment and Support Allowance (awaiting major surgery) and I am wondering what would happen to my benefits if I register a Private Limited Company and register for tax, I'll explain why and try to keep it short, but also give a brief description on how I got to needing them. So I was signed off work as I have a rare condition and I am speaking with my hospital re my surgery and as everyone knows this is a long process so I started looking into buying a product I have interest in and whilst looking I came across a page saying about becoming a Value Adding Reseller so I emailed the company for more info....they replied with an email address for the UK Sales Manager for their company. I emailed him with what I wanted to do as well as asked some questions. He sent me a promising reply including training, support as well as a link to their marketing documents and a list of their distributors....once I have my website online they will add me to their Where To Buy page and if I organise any events he will bring some of the companies products to the event and be on hand to offer advice to customers as well as to myself. So here I am with the support of a great company and brand, I register with the distributor and they reply saying they need my company registration number and VAT No. As I am on ESA I don't want my benefits to stop instantly because I don't even know if I will make money yet and at company start up I'll not have earned a penny. I very much doubt there is anything I can do though....as usual the government wants people off benefits but do not help in any way other than give you jobs to apply for or put you on courses that nobody needs. Anyway I apologise for the long post and for the rant at the end and I would really appreciate any advice or contact numbers for any company or organisation that can give further advise. Many thanks in advance Jamie
  2. Hi guys, I hope I'm posting in the right place, if not would the site team kindly move the thread to its rightful place... Is it possible for a bank to offset a personal debt against a business account in the name of a ltd company in which I am a director and signatory, bearing in mind there's 2 directors in the ltd co and 2 signatories on the account? Thanks in advance!
  • Create New...