Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'indefinite'.
Found 3 results
Dear All, Following with reference to Regulations 2003,2005 and 2006 I believe I have a case to pursue to obtain my ILR which I was denied in June 2010 due to poor Representations and also I had no clue of any immigration laws and Regulations at that time only relied of my rep. The real issue is we were given Leave to Remain in 12 March 2015 base on Article 8 through my 14 years old daughter ( 7 years Rule Concession) who came to join me with her mother in September 2003 after a long legal battle Represented by a reputable firm. We won the case (Leave to Remain) at the First Tier Tribunal on 29 June 2014 but Home Office decided to appeal so the case was in Upper Tribunal this year after two sittings which did not yield any results and was adjourned on 27 Feb 2015 for further notice after I raised the issue that I had an outstanding application with the Home Office that was not dealt with. Whiles we are waiting the Home Office performed a U-turn and issued us with the Leave to Remain to be renewed 4 times on 2 and half years bases after which we can apply for ILR. Please Note: About the outstanding application which I think HO did not deal with it. if I am wrong please advice: 1. My last leave to Remain as a Student was expiring in 30 June 2010. so I applied for ILR alone on 10 June 2010 using SET(O) paid the required fees of £840 and acknowledge letter received from HO. 2. On 29 June 2010 I applied for Leave to Remain for my self and 3 dependants (wife and 2 daughters now 14 and 5 years respectively). Also, paid required separate fees of £751 and acknowledge letter received from HO. 3. on 26 July HO refused my ILR based on gap in residency in 2005, 2006 and 2009 due to payment issues. 4. Only 2009 that had 2 problems: one is payment and two is 4 days overstayed according to HO. 5. In 2009 my Student visa expired on 23 January 2009 so I submitted my application with College enrolment letter dated 22/01/2009 and the Cheque for payment also dated 22/01/2009 and posted the application to HO on that same day 22/01/2009 but HO claimed to receive my application on 27/01/2009. unfortunately, I could not and cannot find the proof of postage, but as for the payment HO claimed I paid with Credit/debit Card which was not true. I paid with cheque and I made photocopy of that application and the Cheque and I still have them. 6. On 16 August 2010 a lady called from HO to enquire about the second application (29 June 2010) and I said to her is for Leave to Remain/Discretionary Leave to Remain. She then ask me if I would appeal against the ILR refusal? I said to her I have given the refusal letter to my Solicitor. So she ask me to find out and that she would call again next day. I contacted my solicitor who said the appeal is done because the deadline was 10/08/2010. But the HO lady did not call again. At the moment, although HO had issued us with Leave to Remain but case is still in Upper Tribunal and the Tribunal want to know if there is any case that I want to pursue because the Tribunal is aware of HO U-turn. 1. My question is can I raise my ILR issue again? 2. Do I still have outstanding application? 3. Do I have a case of success in my ILR claim? 4. How do I go about this if I choose to pursue it? Please your advice needed and thanks for reading this lengthy story. God Bless you all.
Hi, I traveled from Chicago to Hyderabad (India) in July 2014 in a British Airways flight. After landing at the airport, i realized that one of my checked baggages has not arrived. I logged a Property Irregular Report at the Airport BA counter. since then i have been waiting for the update on my baggage. The only response i get from the customer care is that they are still trying to trace my baggage @ the Heathrow airport. I logged multiple reminders at the ba.com site but none was responded to positively... the only response i received was they were still trying to trace... Seeing the delay i logged a baggage lost compliant with my insurance company to which they wanted a confirmation from BA on the lost baggage. after a month ba responds stating that they were unable to entertain my claim for compensation since i was pursuing with my insurance company and that they have arranged to sent me a confirmation letter for the insurance company. However, i have not received any confirmation yet and am quite taken back by the irresponsible nature of the ba and its staff. I have been waiting for them to get my baggage or pay me compensation for the items I have already declared in to their customer care agent... I have been undergoing lot of mental pain and agony because of the loss of my baggage. I could not pursue this more effectively with BA for couple of reaosns.. 1. they do not have any escalation matrix on their website 2. the only way to communicate with them was to update the notes on their website or call their customer care which they never attend to promptly. 3. meanwhile my father expired and i was busy in the related matters for over a month. Please help me get this resolved. I want them to return my baggage or compensate for the loss at the earliest. I have waited for 3 long months and i think this is too much of wait. Appreciate any help from your forum in this regard. Regards, Sreenivasa Reddy
Hi, I was wondering as if I have private insurance and have award for life time or indefinite would private company/institue will able to change this like gov. has done with I.B? would that be legal by way of law?????:?::?: