Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'housingbenefit'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 2 results

  1. Hi A friend seems to have a problem, she is self employed, single parent, works 25 hours per week, £100 per week income (if she's lucky) one child on DLA, receives CA, council is saying she can only work 9 hours per week to receive the full (91%) council tax benefit, yet working tax credits say minimum hours need to be 16 hours. Does all this sound right? What can she do?
  2. i have been in my home for 2 years, i rent of my boyfriends mother my boyfriend does not live with me, i have an x partner that is saying i am making a fraudulent claim and he s going to report me to authorities.... my bfs mum put in to buy this property several months before she completed on it, two months before she completed i was given a notice to quit from the property i was livng in at time i was 7 months pregnant with her grandchild and she asked did i want to rent her property i jumped at chance nd we signed a full tenancy agreement and i pay commercial rent to her. I am now scared im breaking the law and could be made homeless and have to pay back all the dss rent payments ive made. would also like to add that i pay 300 a month extra to make the rent up as hb oes not cover full ammont, please help and advise me im worried sick.
  • Create New...