- both myself and my mum have got loans with Provident (as we have previous bad credit history) .
My mum is 73 this year and is paying £100 a week back on various loans
- she has had loans to pay back loans.
In the last three weeks
- she has paid her payments as normal
when she checked her books..
...the collector had put down that she had paid 'double' the amount.
When she drew his attention to this
- he said 'I've had to put down that you're paying more as Provident would be in trouble with the FSA
- you're not allowed loans at more than