Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'fixed-sum'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 1 result

  1. Hi everyone, My wife received a claim for an old (2006-2009) Black Horse Fixed-Sum Loan in mid June. I used MCOL to file the AOS online for 28 days to submit a defence and then stupidly neglected to put a defence in in-time! As a result she received a Judgment in Default a few days ago that states "You have not replied to the claim form" - not correct (AOS submitted in time). Is there any way I can dispute the Judgment as the claim was responded to in time and AOS submitted in time? Can I appeal or try putting in a defence with a letter disputing the Judgment or is this too risky/expensive? If as I suspect I've blown my chance to defend my main concern is making a payment arrangement as not in a position to pay the whole amount so I either need to delay the CCJ date (possibly by transferring top local court/asking for a hearing etc.??) in order to try to get funds together before the 28 days after judgment or I need to change this to a monthly payment scheme somehow. Could someone explain what the options (and deadlines/time limits after judgment) are for: - disputing judgment in default/defending/appealing etc. - delaying actions (even if will still end up with judgment against us it will allow time to clear the ccj before registered) do I have to pay to make an application to the court to vary? or redetermine? not sure what options are available and what is best. - requesting a monthly payment arrangement I have a feeling the deadline is coming up in the next day or so, can anyone help urgently? thanks. gf2k
  • Create New...