Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'financials'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 1 result

  1. Hello all I'm just about to apply for Decree Absolute, but before I do I really want something in writing from my Husband concerning payments for the Children. I have not gone after anything which he owns and am not interested in doing so - after what has happened I just want to get away from his as much as I can. The background is: He has his own house (still mortgaged), his business (service and repair of motor vehicles). He also owns a racecar which is valued at around 12 - 15K. He apparently earns minimum wage, but also gets paid cash on some jobs (which I cannot prove). My background is: I live in a rented house with two children ages four and six (both are his children). I have a business which I started in September this year, but cannot draw a wage yet. I receive working tax credits. I am also about to apply for a DRO as when we split there were some debts and I also had to send our caravan back which left a big financial hole! I went onto the CSA site and from the basic wage info I was able to supply it calculated that I should be paid £29 per week for both children. This has been set up. My problem is this. I am not the best when it comes to remembering to include everything and I need something in writing that can be followed by both of us before I file for Absolute. I also struggle to put down on paper whatever is in my head, so I've probably missed important information on here too. Please can any of you people give me some guidance about this situation. I need to put something down on paper which lists payments which my Husband should make and, maybe, some kind of consequence if he doesn't? I am unsure if I can make any claim against him once Absolute is granted. Can his racecar be made into some kind guarantor if he's lying about his income or doesn't make payments? I really don't have the money to employ a Solicitor and just want to sort this as soon as possible. Thank you all in advance
  • Create New...