Showing results for tags 'exploded'.
on August bank holiday Monday my shower screen exploded. Whilst having a shower it genuinely spontaneously combusted. At no point during the shower had I touched it. I'm covered in little cuts and my bathroom literally looks like a bomb site (literally not just literally) We spent most of bank holiday clearing it up and I called both the manufacturer and the retailer when they opened on the Tuesday. Manufacturer tells me to call the retailer (fair enough Sale of Goods Act etc) but I wanted to know if it had happened before. Receptionist when I mentioned what I was c
My son bought the e-cig with usb charger ect on Fiday 19th July. Around 6.30pm my son started to charge the device then nipped out to the shops while his girlfriend got in the bath. A few minutes later there was a loud bang then the upstairs smoke alarm started to go off. The exploding device had set two bags on fire in the bedroom, my sons partner tried to throw the burning bags into the bath water but couldnt as they were too hot however, she managed to drop them near the bathroom and doused them with bath water. The bedroom carpet is burnt as well as the stairs. I have contacted the trader
after uni I was hard up and I ended up with two HSBC debts, one was a bank account with an overdraft limit of £1750 and the other was a credit card with a limit of £1500 (I think). I was careless and miserable at the time so I just stopped paying attention as I couldn't pay anything back and had £0 coming in each month (couldn't even sign on). Last time I checked before I stopped paying attention the bank account was at around £2000 and the credit card was at about £500, £700-800 max (I knew I couldn't afford to pay anything back so I didn't use it). Over this time I