Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ex321'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Campaign
    • Helpful Organisations
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - you need to register to access the CAG library
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me

Quit Date

Between and

Cigarettes Per Day

Cost Per Day


Found 1 result

  1. HI, I received `judgement by default` from a county court for money Mr AW owes me. The amount is less than £500 and judgement was issued 2 month ago. Now, I am proceeding to obtain information regarding the financial situation of this debtor by N316. The question is what I can do further after N316. I am quite sure that N316 will not provide much information. The debtor is an English man in his mid-40s who was born and lives in London, never worked, has been depending on benefits all through his life, have 3 kids living in Birmingham, has been declared bankrupt (intentional bankruptcy to earn money from a bank), gaining daily maintenance money by conning people such as disabled people and women, no bank accounts, no property or assets apart from some assets hidden (from authority)in West-india. The debtor most likely changed his address since he received the initial court order. Is there any way to obtain his latest address from Department of Work and Pensions or Housing benefit office? EX321 suggests that : • a warrant of execution; • an attachment of earnings order; • a third party debt order; or • a charging order. Due to above reason, only `a warrant of execution` would be an available option. It only works if the person actually lives in the address. Due to safety, I try to avoid direct contact with the debtor unless being supervised. I will use county court enforcement agent and possible other means to avoid direct contact: all contacts have so far been made through telephone and emails. It would be much appreciated if anyone could advise me. Regards
  • Create New...