Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'drugs'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 4 results

  1. Llanelli vinyl vendor jailed for selling illegal cancer drugs across the EU READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/llanelli-vinyl-vendor-jailed-for-selling-illegal-cancer-drugs-across-the-eu
  2. Hello. I just need a bit of advice please. For the last three years I live in a council house . My neighbour is taking drugs, dealing drugs, has complaints from the previous tenant for noise and threats, they robed the house through the loft when the previous tenant was in hospital etc. The police knows about it and admit it but as they put it there is not enough evidence therefore can do nothing. My issue is that the council at the time they moved my family in this house knew about the drugs and the theft (they had reports and complaints from the previous owner) but they didn't let us know about it. They were perfectly happy to move a family with children next to a drug house and a terrible and abusive neighbour . What I want to ask is, was the council somehow responsible to solve the issue before we move in or at least let us know so we can decide if we wanted to move or not to this house? I have done reports for noise, drugs, people arguing and smashing thinks etc but they don't seem to do much, just reports and more reports and visits but still nothing has changed
  3. Have been regularly collecting my prescription of Tramadol for approximately 3 years - it comes in the bag with the rest of the prescription. Today, I am asked to sign a register that I am taking possession of a controlled substance, Tramadol. When did this come into force ?
  4. I have been living with an unemployed man for two years. He is in receipt of no benefits and I work paying all the bills etc. Because he has no income he started to grow drugs in the house and I believe he may be selling outside of the property. We are in social housing property and I am not on the rent book. He has promised to put me on and then withdraws his offer as a way of controling me. The police have come on a number of ocassions for domestic violence reasons. I have told him that I dont want this to continue and he blackmails me saying if I inform the police or housing we will both be out, I will be homeless because I am not on the rentbook. He said he will deny everything and say it is me growing the drugs. Three days ago it came to a head and I set out to the police station to make a statement in the early hours. I fell downstairs and broke my leg and am now at his 'mercy'. I want to do the right thing and report him but I am scared of being out on the streets. I pay all my bills on time will the housing look on me favourably under these circumsances and just remove him pending a police prosecution?
  • Create New...