Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'council road issues'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Campaign
    • Helpful Organisations
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - you need to register to access the CAG library
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me

Quit Date

Between and

Cigarettes Per Day

Cost Per Day


Found 2 results

  1. Hi Everyone, My family and I would really appreciate any assistance/advice re the local council and bailiffs I think they've enlisted. Feeling very demoralized, no matter which way I approach the local authority, the result is the same. .. the continuation of their policies and my experience of complete helplessness. Hope I can receive some guidance in this matter
  2. Hello Can anyone advise me ? my local council have admitted that the road informt of my property has vibration problems but they have no funds to resolve it. In the mean time the amount of traffic allowed to use this road has increased by 30% over the last two years. The weight and volumn of traffic is causing cracks to appear in our walls but the council wont do anything. I recently got my title deeds and found out that my property extends past my small garden front wall ,over a very wide pavement and into half of this problematic road. I have been told that this land (more than 50% of my from land) is used by the council and tough. I have nothing on my deeds to reflect this access or change of use. How can the council take this much land and not compensate me ? and how can i stop them crossing my land if it is damaging my property?
  • Create New...