Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'consent orders'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Found 2 results

  1. Help/Advice needed.... PLEASE!!!! My soon to be ex husband was declared bankrupt in 2010. The OR has revested the property to him and I (jointly owned and negative equity). I have paid the mortgage and secured charge by my own means for nearly 3 years now. We are going through divorce and he has agreed for me to have the house as we have children. He wants a clean break and wants his name removed from the mortgage and secured charge. Neither company will do this and I would not be approved for refinance, despite paying it on time for 3 years! I dont know why they wont as they cant now go after him should any liability arise because of his bankruptcy. I need to get a consent order for the divorce in relation to the house. Is there anything I can get put in the order to state he has no interest etc or am I between a rock and a hard place? Just want an end to it all now. He has left me in debt with 2 children and pays pennies in maintenance cant even be bothered to see his children and has NEVER met his son. Just need shot of him for my peace of mind and to look forward to mine and my childrens future!!!
  2. Need some general input regarding the legality of Consent orders when claimant did not have right to enter into it
  • Create New...