Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'compromising'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 2 results

  1. I'm new here & sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section. I lost an employment tribunal case and I was ordered to pay £35,000 for an organisation and a union, I'm an individual (employee) and I do not have legal representation. In addition, I do not have the ability to pay as I have been out of job for 1.5 years and I have no assets I wonder what should I do? I know that I can declare myself bankrupt but I want to avoid it if it is possible as it will have significant impact on my career. I have no previous experience or knowledge of what can I do and I would really appreciate your help.
  2. I have in place what I believe to be a fairly watertight Tomlin. Not (in the grand scheme of things) of great value. Without going into the exact details I sued for PPI, CPP, DPA & CCA non compliance plus a few charges which it settled prior to prelim.....pretty much everything I could think of after it rattled my cage. My issue is that it seems intent on publishing the originating agreement with a non existing balance which has been compromised by the order. In effect I reversed a £2k debit balance to a positive balance of £7k....yet it has recently published the originating account details with debit balance and seemingly duplicated the account, passing the original 2k to a dca? From its records (and as settled) it reduced the balance to £00.00 prior to issuing a cheque for £7k, ergo 9k in total per compromise. It is on notice that it has a few days remaining to retract the publication and comply with the confidential terms prior to enforcing of the schedule.... Oh and, it still hasn't settled my costs, also contained within the order at circa £900.00 Am I correct in thinking its up s##t creek without a paddle if I have to weigh out another £150.00 to enforce the order? Is there any wriggle room for creating duplicate accounts?
  • Create New...