Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cig'.
Found 2 results
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can offer some advice with an online shop problem. I bought an E-cig kit from a shop online which I received a week ago. This morning when I turned it on, the screen is faulty - it has like lines all down it right across it. I contacted the shop I bought it from who don't want to know. I was told that even though I had bought a full kit - mod and tank in a sealed box, that he could not take the tank back due to hygiene reasons as it goes in your mouth. I don't get this as I know that vape shops who have faulty goods returned send the whole kit back to the manufacturer who in turn refunds them. No vape shop will take back part of a kit and it must be returned in its original box. After being pushed, he said he might replace the mod but could not guarantee it would be in a sealed box - all mods are bought in sealed boxes. He said I would have to trust him that he would not send me an old reconditioned replacement ! He point blank refused to replace the whole kit with a new one so I told him in that case I would want a refund to which he refused and said I obviously didn't know the law. He then said if he was to consider anything, he would have to make sure that I had not damaged the mod myself - I am OCD about all my mods. They are all like new I am so fussy with them so no I didn't damage it myself. Again I was told that I obviously don't know the law and that he doesn't have to give any refund. This guy is really dodgy. I paid for the kit through paypal Does anyone know what I should do now? Thanks for any advice you may have
My son bought the e-cig with usb charger ect on Fiday 19th July. Around 6.30pm my son started to charge the device then nipped out to the shops while his girlfriend got in the bath. A few minutes later there was a loud bang then the upstairs smoke alarm started to go off. The exploding device had set two bags on fire in the bedroom, my sons partner tried to throw the burning bags into the bath water but couldnt as they were too hot however, she managed to drop them near the bathroom and doused them with bath water. The bedroom carpet is burnt as well as the stairs. I have contacted the trader advising of potential faulty devices and this morning was on the phone to consumer direct who are treating it seriously. Keep you updated. PW