Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'cabvot'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News


  • Records


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 1 result

  1. I have just gotten a Nottice of Application for Attachment of Earnings Order for a sum of just over £900 for CCJ issued in the CC busines Court Centre on behalf of Cabot Looking on my CC file i see a CCJ was obtained in summer 2015 for Cabot which after some research appears to be Welcome finance related. (i will contact Mortimer Clarke to confirm who the claimed creditor is but am pretty sure it isnt anyone else) It is the first time i have heard about this CCJ/debt. I returned my car to welcome finance in 2011 and changed address three times since then. I dont think ?I owed/owe them anything and I am not going to be paying £900 in any form if i can help it. I understood i had no debt to them but prior to returning the car under the agreement, I had had some arrears which i had cleared. My income is borderline for getting court fees paid An AOE could affect my job as i work for the government in a finance related role. I understand I can apply to have the CCJ put aside. I understand I could apply for a stay of the warrant I understand I can contact Welcome Finance for a Subject Access Request I have to reply to the application in eight days I don't think I had any PPI with Welcome Finance If I complete the N55 notice of AOE order Form do i make offer payment of an amount and then make the other application (vary warrant or overturn CCJ) or should i simply make an application to suspend and tick the box on the N55 saying I want to the order suspended because I have made that application. Or something else ? My income and expenditures are low and in the past i have made requests to vary judgements on grounds of low income that were accepted by courts after applying to stay warrant. but those were for debts i knew I owed and had had a chance to defend. Thank you in advance.
  • Create New...