Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'brain'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Campaign
    • Helpful Organisations
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - you need to register to access the CAG library
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News

Blogs

  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me


Quit Date

Between and

Cigarettes Per Day


Cost Per Day


Location

Found 3 results

  1. Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Long story short, brain surgery in Feb 2015. Got the all clear April 2016. 100% rehabilitation can take 3>5 years. My doctors advice re exercise keep trying every few months. Had a good relationship with the gym as had been a member for years prior to being ill. 2 x failed attempts (on a month by month contract) Then In July 2016 (2 months after all clear) went in to see about joining again. They had a great joining offer for 12 months contract. I talked at great length with the young girl 'Shona' who assured me if I did need to cancel, wouldn't be a problem. a low exercise regime commenced. Improvement was slow and steady. But tbh I was not happy with the cleanliness of the gym and my headaches started to come back. Admitted defeat in May of this year and cancelled the d/d. In truth I was too embarrassed to go in and cancel the gym yet again. As a result I have been hounded by phonecalls from Arc. I haven't had anything in writing from them but they keep leaving messages on my home phone, mobile and texting me demanding I call them. What should my first move be? Go to the gym, I should Imagine it's out of their hands now. Would be interested to hear your thoughts. Many thanks Chrissie k
  2. Experts say most people only use 10% of their brain’s potential. What if there was a pill that could unlock the other 90%? Clinical Trials have shown that the ingredients in this pill can boost your brain power, sharpen your mind, and sky-rocket your energy levels. Has anyone heard about this Pill. Good,bad etc.Just came across the article.Not had time to go into it in great depth.Just wondering. The link. Is This Smart Drug The Most Powerful Brain Enhancer in the World? http://secret-brain.com/?source=socialpubs&a=69 Another article. Scientists: Drugs to boost brain power should be legal for wider use. Healthy people should have the right to boost their brains with pills, like those prescribed for hyperactive kids or memory-impaired older folks, several scientists contend in a provocative commentary. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=6428947 I am thinking of donate ing my brain to the scientists.Sort that out if you can thoughts.
  3. Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) This is my disability and is widely ignored. Why? I have no idea. I have a short video now uploaded to the well known site here >> Credit to Brain Injury forum for the video. A big thank-you, as this short video shows what can affect us and how misunderstood we are. Please enjoy and try to understand we are normal but have trouble being understood. This made me smile today, this made me sad today . This made me cry today as well!!! This is me in a nutshell, but... I take the time to help others more able bodied than myself, please help us to help you too..... To understand the complexities of being disabled... You might not see it, you may not hear it, but.... we are who we are and that is a person, that has feeling and wants too... We need help just like you but sometimes we are known as 'spongers' and much more a label we don't want/need or like. I am very much misunderstood now you can see why!
×
×
  • Create New...