Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'timeline'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums

Categories

  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web

Blogs

  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition

Categories

  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me


Location

Found 3 results

  1. Hi all! Need a little advice if possible please I hope this is in the right place and as always feel free to move if not. I have a house I let out, putting this as simply as I can, three people sharing and one becomes a nightmare for them to live with, so want her out, she gives me notice, but on moving out she causes damage to the house, she admits to this in front of me, a witness and another tenant and I make a guess at the cost to repair the damage. She asks if I can get an estimate in writing so I do, and it comes out higher. Hear nothing, she then emails me saying she is getting a solicitor involved as despite the quote she requested its too much. I reply to the email and saying she can if she wants but I believe it fair and have an inventory report sayings its clearly more than just wear and tear. She moved out at the end of last year, think the email was in February and ive heard nothing since! I just wanted to make sure I am doing the right thing, as she is not to be trusted and didnt want to get caught out by not giving the difference back or anything and then finding there is sometime frame where if I dont she has to have it all back or something silly! Can anyone please give any advice? Many thanks E
  2. Hi there, I am new here and not sure if this should be somewhere else so sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. Basically I am wondering what the timescale is in relation to the OR? I went BR on 2/11/12 and other that the initial contact two days later I have had 2 letters and nothing else. Now I know I am probably expecting too much as whilst my life seems to have stopped it is probably only one case in a very large portfolio that they have! I sold my house in Oct 2012 in negative equity (due to Halifax error) who have since sent me a cheque saying how sorry they were; which has gone to the OR and I was made redundant in Sept 2012 so the past few months have been pretty tough to say the least however at least I can get through a day now without tears so there is always a plus side!! I was not planning on going BR and obtained the figs re house sale and worked out all my money to the end degree; paid off 1 card (which I am now hoping they do not see as favouring) and had enough money from the house sale to carry me through to the begining of 2013 with no mortgage and no nursery fee's (lillte one started school in Sept) so the only asset I have is my car; which I have been told verbally by the OR that it is a low enough value to keep; thank the lord! As I am not earning and on JSA at the moment I am unable to pay anything back to my creditors other that small windfalls as mentioned above and some potential PPI claims; are the OR awaiting on me getting a job to help pay or is that now what matters? Sorry if I am rambling, it feels good to just write it down as most of my friends are amazed at "how together I am" ha ha if only they could see the paddling feet just under the surface
  3. I had my IUC two months ago and one month after the IUC, I received the overpayment letter/statement and have now started a payment plan. I was told that once the overpayment dept have calculated the overpayment they return the file to the investigator who in turn passes it to the CPT department. They then decide whether to prosecute or not. Do you know how long this all takes. I know for a fact that the file was returned to the investigator nearly one month ago. I have heard nothing since. At the interview I was told that once the investigator gets back the file, they have 28 days to decide whether to prosecute. Is that the case? Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...