Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'controbution'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Campaign
    • Helpful Organisations
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
  • Work, Social and Community
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
  • Motoring
  • Legal Forums
  • Latest Consumer News


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 1 result

  1. Hi, this is my first post and I apologise if by mistake I did not pick the correct section. I received a call from Rossendales few days ago asking me to pay £50k Capital contribution order for my defence expenses after my conviction in 2016. I had already paid 5k as income contribution order before the conviction. I told them that I prefer to receive any communication by letter as I like to keep evidence. I did not confirm anything on the phone and I told them that I would have made my enquires to the Legal Aid Agency via a Subject Access Request. So far I have not received any Capital contribution order notification from Legal Aid Agency. Details: I did not go to the trial as I pleaded guilty. I have two jointly properties with my wife but not liquidity in my bank account as I paid the Court confiscation order in full leaving me with not cash at all. The two jointly properties were already declare during the means test. The two properties have outstanding mortgages. Currently I am jobless and receiving JSA. I live with my wife and two young children. The total equity is over threshold of £30k I am probably liable to pay something even if I strongly believe 50k is excessive and not yet supported by evidence. I would like to protect my wife and children first. Can I transfer my share of the two properties in my wife sole name or the name of a trustee, and form a Family Protection Trust or a property protection trust. If this is legally possible, how much could cost and which are the negative consequences to use a Trust, such as taxes or future costs? Thank You very much for your help:-D
  • Create New...