I have been busy over the christmas season, hence have not been online. Any way an update on what is happening with HSBC
prelim letter 05/11/06 -requesting £1,425.50 no response
lba letter - 14/12/06 - thought no response
i proceeded to send off my MCOL on the 2/1/07 including the 8 % interest and low and behold received a letter from HSBC stating that they are willing to give me £1,245.00 in full and final settlement. Also stated that this is not an admission of liability.the letter is asking me to sign but I am not willing to do this . I am holding out for my full payment.
I wonder if i should let the court claim go through, or should i accept th offer stating that i await the remainding amount???? Need some advice please especially as I have send off the mcol already.