Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

 

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

 

 

BankFodder BankFodder

 

BankFodder BankFodder

8-ball

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About 8-ball

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. About 400 if you don't include the interest.
  2. Result! I've just got a letter this morning offering £1265 as a 'gesture of goodwill'. I think I'll take it, as I really need the money and haven't got the time or the mental energy to go to court. One thing - has anyone had any problems getting the money from them once they signed and returned the form, or are they pretty quick to pay up?
  3. Letter before action sent. I actually sent it the day after watching the whistleblower doc - it kind of spurred me on. Also - I live in Bristol now. My home branch is in London (Muswell Hill), however, because I opened the account from there. Have I been correct in sending my letters to the Muswell Hill branch? And another question - if it eventuall goes to court, where do I summons them to? London or Bristol? Thanks 8ball
  4. Yes - got all that thanks. Anyone got answers to the original question? Thanks Will
  5. Yes - I did the one on the Moneysavingexpert website, so it's all worked out properly down to the last penny.
  6. Hello all, A few weeks back, I added everything up, and it turns out that Barclays have stiffed me for about £1900 (including interest) over the last few years, so I'm going for the whole lot. It feels good to be on the other end of things for a change. I sent the data protection letter, to which they replied. I then worked out the charges and interest, and sent them the 1st letter 2 weeks ago, giving them 2 weeks to reply. They've now sent me a letter back saying: "We are looking into your concerns and will let you have an answer or update as quickly as possible, but no later than 29 March 2007. In the meantime if you wish to discuss this matter further please call us on etc etc" The 29th march is in about 2 weeks' time - 2 weeks after the deadline in the 1st letter. It looks like they're stalling & deliberately stringing things out. So - question - do I send letter 3 straight away, or do I play their game and wait for an 'update' on the 29th. What have other people done, and if they waited, what happened? ta for any help Will
×
×
  • Create New...