Jump to content

berry

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About berry

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. This topic was closed on 03/07/19. If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there. If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened. - Consumer Action Group
  2. Hi It is my partners car. The brake pads had not worn out and it was only recommended to change them as they were nearing the end of their life. The disks were replaced due to corrosion no warping or damage just rust. I have registered a complaint with mazda and they are in contact with the dealer to decide what to do. As far as I am concerned they can refund the cost of the dics and the charges for fitting them or they will have lost a good customer (her previous car was a Mazda and both were bought new from the dealer). Thanks Berry
  3. I sent the rejection letter giving them 7 more days on the 3rd
  4. Anybody able to offer advice, do I issue court proceedings or wait a few days?
  5. Hi Do you have all your old statements ? If so total up all the charges and use the refund request template on this site. If not then use the DPA request template and send it along with a cheque/postal order for £10 to the bank. I would suggest that when you have the time that you read through the FAQ's (there is a great deal of knowledge stored there and without it I would have been lost).
  6. Oops. I screwed up with the dates. They rcieved the letter on the 5th
  7. Gave BOS 7 days to respond when I sent the letter rejecting their offer. They recieved it on the 1st of June and I have heard nothing from them since. Money has not been placed in my account. Do I start court proceedings now or give them another day or 2.
  8. The letter stated that the offer was for full and final settlement of any/all claims on any BOS accounts that I have. However as I have not informed them that I will be claiming on my old closed acct then I assume that the offer is only for the charges applied to the account that I have claimed for. I have written back rejecting the offer due to the conditions attached to it but informed them that I would accept the offer to settle this claim without the conditions.
  9. only claiming £280 on this account. I haven't claimed for my other 1 yet.
  10. Recieved letter today offering £292 in full and final settlement (very genorous as my claim was for £280). but I am rejecting this as it is full and final settlement for all accounts and I am only just totalling up the figures for my old current account which are so far in excess of £500. Does anyone reckon this is unreasonable.
  11. Recieved reply from BOS today offering £100 as full and final settlement of all claims I may have. Will be sending my letter rejecting this offer tomorrow
  12. Sent my request on 28 April They have aknowledged reciept but still no info. They have until Monday before I complain to the IC.
  13. Recieved all statements from my old bill payment acct this morning. (still waiting for the DPA from my curr acct). £280 in charges. Preliminary letter in post tomorrow.
×
×
  • Create New...