Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

mark donnelly

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About mark donnelly

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Thank you for you reply and helping me sort out and deal with issues. Am not sure really were to start or begin as over time things get confusing.and extremely daunting. If possible if someone could help with a starting point in the matter i would be most greatful. What is the N1 form and what part does it play with my needs. Am not really sure how to start the ball rolling in the scheme of things that would help me reclaim my charges and deal with the matter of sorting out my debt. If i was in full time employment i would most likely opt for a IVS over 5 years, but unfortunating am not. at times i find it difficult to concentrate and focus as every thing is getting me and my partner down. any help and putting thing in a plain written jargon that i could follow, i would be most greatful thanks MDonnelly
  2. sorry if this is a longish letter but have a few issues that i would like to raise I have been a member for a while now and find that this would be the best place to get advice on issues thats been going on now for 18 months for which i lost my job. My partner and i contacted the CCC's and arranged payements that we could meet. this was until my partner got made redundant almost a year to the day. This have made payement difficult, we both have credit cards and loans to meet of a substanial amout. My partner has been with the HSBC for over 30 years and as we have them on our backs for their over draft / loan money back via solicitors i would like to recliam unfair charges which they have imposed on us over these years. This even when we asked them to cancel our DD for the loan. I am aware that we can reclaim up too 6 years but read here that one can go back further than 6 years as in scotland, ( oh i hope so ). We have other credit cards i want to claim unfair charges from as this would help immensely with lowering the amount owed to them. It would also be great if the money returned could be used for a final agreed settlement, and them to recind my name from any credit agencies, and any black list that their hold. The other is that shortly before my partner got made redundant i opted for a distant learning course in computers from ICS (I think this is name of the company), to hopefully find a new job in a new trade. I did not start the course and returned it. i dont think i signed any paper work and returned any paper work as it was done over the phone. ICS but they said i had not sent it back in a stipulated period, and it went out to a debt recoverly group. Cap Quest who harassed me for the money and bomdard me with phone calls. As i do ad hoc work i lose out as i hate talking to these people as you go over and over the same thing time and time again, and dont answer the phone on some ocassions. I am thinks of asking them for clarification of my debt that i owe them. the one that i think they have 12 days to respond and i think the debt is then cancelled if they cannot provide the signed copy of the aggrement. i shall also be writing to Morgan and Stanley. Monument ( these are part of Barclays bank plc, not sure who to write to for them) to seek unfair charges and who ever my partner and myself have I EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT GOING DONE THE ROUTE OF BANKRUPTCY ON SERVAL OCCASSIONS. Sorry if this is long and my spelling is in correct, but i would be greatful for any help and advice any one has to offer thanks M DONNELLY
  • Create New...