Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral
  1. Hey all, I have received an order from the courts to strike my claim unless i have good reason to continue, I have 42 days to respond (dated 18/03/2010). Any ideas on what i should do..? Mike
  2. Hey Freaky, Not heard anything yet, will make a post as soon as i get a reply.
  3. Hi Lateralus, Forgot to mention I have already sent the cover letter and draft order for directions to Neath Pout Talbot County Court. Then about 3 days later they sent me a letter to say they have now transfered me to Cardiff County Court. Thats soo anoying, I now have further to travel to get to court! Anyway, to be on the safe side i will send them again to the new court. Your right of course, maybe im just a little paranoid lol
  4. Hi all, I have just received this letter from my court: " Upon the Courts own motion. The Court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside, varied or stayed within 7 days of receiving it IT IS ORDERED THAT 1. Directions will be given in this case by the Designated Civil Judge, on xx/xx/2007. 2. The parties may appear in person or make written representations as to how the case should proceed provided a copy of the representations is sent to the court and the other side at least 7 working days prior to the hearing. " Just to clarify, this means i need to send in a draft order for directions to the court and to DG and not the entire court bundle...?
  5. Hey Lateralus, Thanks for the reply. I will send a nudge to DG asap and also prepare a letter for Draft direction to court.
  6. mhsy2006

    1Man v HSBC

    Hey all, This is my 1st post here. I have just received notice of transfer to my local court. Neath & Port Talbot County Court 06/06/07 The notice states the banks defence and that the allocation questionnaire will be diespensed with. I have just sent a breakdown of the charges to both my bank and the court. The breakdown states the amount of each charge, the date and the description of the charge printed on my statement. Also I have read that some people are asking the judge to strike out the bank's defence as an "abuse of process". This is because they almost never turn up to court. I would like to try the same tactic. How would i go about this? Should i send a letter to the court? or should i include it in my court bundle? Should I be "nudging" my bank to settle? Should I start preparing my court bundle? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Create New...