Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Efalumps

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Where on this forum is the money claim form? I cant find it anywhere. I am overdrawn by £200 by nationwide And I dont have any overdraft. this is all due to their charges.
  2. I am getting letters almost weekly now due to the woolwich's failures in their system. I moved my mortgage money from one of my savings pots to the current account the day before it was due to go out. When I phoned to complain about this I got my money back but their charges took me over my overdraft and they charged me again. yesterday I gat a letter from them again saying that they are chring me £3 a day for being charged. I have read on this site that I could get back up to six years of charges. How do I go about doing this?
  • Create New...