OK here we go.
1. Joint account - husband and wife.
2 It can be proven that the bank has not communicated with the husband while communicating with the wife.
3. The bank in question promised to keep all communication open between husband, wife and bank.
4. Locking the husband out of the communication chain allowed the wife the sell the matrimonial properties without the husband being aware or notified.
5. The bank did not inform the husband that the joint accounts and mortgage account had been closed.
6. The bank lied with regard to certain aspects regarding their involvement in the sale process.
All the above can be proved.
My question is does this come under BCOB's and what is the best way to move forward. I have already complained to the bank and the ombudsman.
Obviously I am the homeless husband -