Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral
  1. I'm on pip and in my current property I'm allowed 2 bedrooms 1 for me and 1 for carers
  2. I've not moved yet I'm just finding out information,so if I change my sister as my carer to someone else, would it be easier to rent her property
  3. Thankyou for the information
  4. My daughter has her own property,she stays with me 2 nights,my sister has her own property she lives in,but rents her other house out,she also stays with me 2 nights so it's her other house that I'm looking to rent
  5. I have been told that it depends how my forms are filled out as to wether I'm entitled im waiting for a housing benefits welfare officer to get in touch Thankyou
  6. I currently live in a 2 bed property and have 2 carers that stay twice a week each, 1 of my carers is my daughter who has 3 children so my current property is over occupied, I have the chance to rent my sisters 3 bed house that she does not live in and rents out already, would I be entitled to claim housing benefits I am aware that I would have to.pay a top up but dont want to.move incase I dont get benefits as this would put me in debt, also a regulation 9 has been mentioned but I cant get my head round the information
  • Create New...