Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. They are a gambling operator. They are regulated by the UK gambling commission and E&W have contractual jurisdiction.
  2. I do not believe so as the defendant is outside of England and Wales. "MCOL does not have jurisdiction outside England and Wales, claims issued to addresses outside England and Wales will be invalid." So it has to be the paper form.
  3. Hello I'm bringing a claim against a company HQ in the EU but with operations in the UK. T&Cs state UK court jurisdiction. Am I right in thinking that I send 3 x N001 forms + N215 form + Fee cheque to CCMCC? The court then takes over, seals the claim and serves it on the defendant? Reason I'm confused is that some guides seem to imply that I get the sealed claim form back from the court and then serve it on the defendant myself? Thanks
  • Create New...