Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About dtc3012

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi I'm not sure I will have to check. There is a difference in the council house bands between our house and the house we are renting and our assessor said the insurance should make up the difference for that so maybe they will.
  2. Hi, this is my first post for quite a few years so forgive me if I have done anything wrong. I have a problem with Avro charging a standing charge . In September we had a major house fire which left us with nothing and we have had to move out possibly for 9 to 12 months. While we were being found a rental property by the insurance company I cancelled payment to Avro and also other utilities i.e council tax, water rates and Sky t.v. The only one I have had grief with is Avro. Although the services cannot be used and the house is boarded up they are still insi
  • Create New...