Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. No. My query refers to a county court judgement in my favour. NB The charge order is sorted. It is on the same person's property.
  2. Advice required please. I am owed a five figure sum by a builder. I have a Judgement in my favour against him, but he just ignores every attempt to get him to pay. I submitted an "order to attend for questioning " ( where he has to provide all his financial information under oath ) as a step towards an Attachment of earning order. He did not attend the hearing nor provide the information. I was advised by the court because of non attendance that the matter would be referred to a Circuit Judge as only they can sign/ approve a " suspended committal order " ( whereby a further non attendance would allow bailiffs to arrest him and bring him to court.). Another hearing was arranged and the guy did not attend again. I was expecting the suspended committal order to be actioned, however another hearing date as been arranged. Try as i might, i cannot obtain clarification from the court if a circuit judge ever sign/ approved the suspended committal order in the first place. I suspect not. Question : why would a circuit judge not sign/ approve the suspended committal order ? Question: who can i contact within the legal court system to get answers ? I email all sorts of people, but just get referred on, with no real answers. Thanks in advance
  3. dx I note your comment and i have checked and I it is a non- standard registration and not a standard form K, charge order. I accept that this does not guarantee immediate payment. My case is that the debtor owes a five figure sum from a CCJ in my favour for over twelve months and he has not paid a penny. I am also proceeding with court action to enforce payment, and the charge order strengthens my case to ensure the debt is paid at some point. As i stated in a previous post, when i receive the N87 I would like to know what i need to do with it. Do i need to inform the land registry and if so are there any forms that need to accompany it. Cheers
  4. Thank you for your helpful replies. I am waiting for Form N87 from the County Court ( i will be chasing this up ). Next question. When i receive form N87 what do i do with it ? Is a copy sent direct to the land registry or do i have to send it and if so is there an accompanied form to go with it ?
  5. Thank you for your replies. You have answered my query. I was not aware of form N87. I have looked at the form on line and I have not received it from the county court yet ( hearing date 5/11/20). So i can now chase them and refer to the form. Thank you andyorch and dx100uk.
  6. dx100uk, no he is joint owner. The interim charge order is already shown on the title register of the property and the other joint owner ( wife ) has been served with the notification papers as per the procedure.
  7. Hi, I applied for a charge order ( N 379 ) against property owned by a person who owes me money from a CCJ but as not paid a penny so far. An interim charge order was been granted and the person objected and at a hearing asked for the Charge order to be " set aside ". His case was dismissed. I need to know what happens next. Does the final charge order automatically take place, or do I have to perform further work myself ? I have contacted the County court where the hearing took place and also the land registry, but one has not replied and the other replied but did not answer the query. Does anyone know the answer or are able to let me know where i can find the answer.
  • Create New...