Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About sw2000

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. So an update on this case, wrote to MC to ask them to accept an offer to bring the account up to date, then accept a token payment offer due to Covid situation, to save the messing of n245 etc. They then misread what I had put and started demanding more than what I could pay, and the letters got out of control again. I raised a complaint over their lack of being able to keep on top of what they were sending me, refusal to take a payment against the account and refusal to issue documents digitally when requested (income and expense in this case). They admit they had
  2. first became aware when the judgement was issued and letter turned up explaining that around october time, was not aware of CCJ proceedings would have done everything to stop them had last lived there about 3-4 years prior to this no, used to be terrible at this sort of stuff, trying to get on top of it all now
  3. I haven't got a copy of the CCJ to hand, attached the claim form it was a default judgement issued to my mothers address yes, i was on the roll there at the time 20200914_174923.pdf
  4. County Court Judgment was obtained on 07/10/2019 and the first payment of £50.00 per month was due by 04/11/2019. I wasn't aware of the goings on at the time due to moving around and the CCJ got issued and the balance started building up with out my knowledge, when I finally got on top of it, we went into lock down, with mortimer clarke placing my account on hold due to the virus. Coming out of the hold period, I have informed them my circumstances have changed since the CCJ was issued (mainly I am now on Universal Credit having lost my job due to the virus) but rather th
  5. I was worried it would be another long battle trying to unravel a settlement as admittance is all, apologies if the question seems somewhat airheaded, but these are the original shysters this lot are they not
  6. Apologies, chain of events is - none stop harassment for a few months over an old unknown/unaware debt - Complained to capquest due to harassment and asking them to prove it with CCA - Capquest admitted harassment and issued cheque for compensation considering the matter closed, but also said they were still looking for the CCA, but asked me for a copy if I had it - radio silence since the cheque was issued and i'm wondering if they are waiting for me to cash it to apportion liability for the debt? this has been ongoing for months, and I wanted a speedier
  7. They have responded to my SAR by asking me to confirm my name, DOB and address, I'm curious if I should or not? Also if I cashed a cheque they gave me in view of settling a complaint, I would not be admitting liability for the debt would I, and the request for the CCA would still stand? They have gone silent since their last mail out on this subject.
  8. Apologies, I use the terminology flippantly. I have sent them the cca request. They are choosing to ignore it. I have took heed of your advice many thanks.
  9. Arrow Global added the balance to my credit file on April 20th 2020 after me sending the prove it letter, it wasnt showing up until then? As for the CCA return this is my point, the allotted time frame for them to present me with it has expired, and they have failed to do so, so what should I do?
  10. TSB standard Credit Card last used I presume around March 16 before the May 2016 default, would have took it out the year before. My concern about ignoring them is, they added the debt to my credit file AFTER I asked them to prove it, so at a stage were I cant really ignore?
  11. Today after further reading around here. Should I give them a chance to respond to the SAR so I know what info they have? Is this the point of divergence so to speak?
  12. I made a formal request for them to prove it, during this time, they finally stopped harassing me, however kept asking me to provide the very documentation I've asked them to provide proof of. They have come back just before the end of the 2 month time frame in which I officially complained about them failing to produce the CCA, stating they are refusing to uphold my complaint and are still waiting to hear back from TSB with a copy of the CCA, they claim in the letter that they have a record of a call in which I claim to be aware of the balance and I had an intention to s
  • Create New...