Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Shaunt28

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Her premium is £400 and she is likely to be away for the rest of the year so it would be a waste of money to renew her policy. She is only 21. I only want to drive the car maybe once a week to keep in roadworthy etc. I have done some insurance comparison quotes and it looks like even though she is the registered owner I could take out a separate policy but when I spoke to one insurance company they said I needed to be the registered owner of the vehicle (i.e. to have an interest in the vehicle). However the quote went through even though I said my daughter was the owner of the vehicle. The best option would be to pay nothing and use my policy but I take the point about ANPR and police issues so probably best if I take out the policy I mentioned above unless anyone can offer any other advice. Brilliant quick answers by the way, many thanks.
  2. Can someone help please? My daughter is in Austrailia and her car insurance runs out in a week. My insurance company say I can drive her car (to keep it roadworthy), just third party cover but what they cannot answer is that if I get stopped by the police, the vehicle will not have its own policy attached to the vehicle. Would I be breaking the law even though as a driver the car would be insured. I don't know where to go for the definitive answer.
  • Create New...