Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About covid20

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi I am separate from my wife & divorce decree nisi, also am resident overseas. She successfully removed me from the council tax a year or so ago and gets single person discount. Also previously queried tax credits re her sole claim, and this was also successful. Now she has applied for Universal Credit and they are saying that they are paying only half the rent because 'there are 2 people on the tenancy agreement'. Situation is a periodic tenancy (expired AST), which is cheap and in joint names, don't particularly want a joint tenancy as worried about them putting
  • Create New...