Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About RadfordRJR

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. They haven't called it anything - just said that failure to pay the invoice will result in the debt being referred to Civil Enforcement agents for recovery. Is there any wording that I can use to say they can't just send the CEAgents in? Many thanks
  2. I am in a long running dispute with my LA regarding unpaid sewage treatment works charges (we are liable for the reasonable costs of these under our conveyance - our dispute is that the charges are not reasonable). The Sales Ledger section has now threatened to refer this debt to Civil Enforcement Agents. Surely the LA has to take us to court/ADR (as per our conveyance) before they can send the CEA in. Any advice please
  • Create New...