Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Longleigh

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi, I think they've been using the wrong address all along. They even admitted the address they used was the nearest 'match' on their trace system.. I think it was a typing error somewherere along the line.. he has a lease car, and his driving licence is up to date. Many thanks,
  2. Hi, Advice needed please, and gratefully received. My son received the above letter that was addressed to him at the wrong address from Whyte & Co. Enforcement Services on behalf of Croydon Council during Xmas week 2020 (someone had handrwritten the correct address on the incorrectly typed letter and posted it through out letter box). It's a 51J penalty charge which occurred on 2nd Jan 2020 - yes, over a year ago. Issued by Northampton County Court. This was the first time any correspondence had come to the house. I have contacted Whyte on his be
  • Create New...