Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Dragonfly321

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. The account is about 20 yrs old, it’s been overdrawn about 2 yrs - most of the overdraft is now made up of bank charges
  2. Ok, thanks - so if I did not pay it they would not chase me over in Australia, but I would need to inform them I’ve moved to Aus wouldn’t I ?
  3. I emigrated to australia permanently about a year and a half ago, but still have an overdraft of 2500 pounds with a bank in the UK. I am struggling to pay it off, and am being charged 1.75 a day for the overdraft. I have not informed the bank that I have moved to Australia. Im wondering what is the best course of action. I do not intend to return to the UK and have no assets or family over there. I rang up a call centre for the bank and informed them of my situation and they suggested i ring the branch and speak to them. I intend to pay the debt off, but am not in a position to do so right now, and was hoping the bank might put a hold on the charges, whilst I can get the finances to pay them off. alternatively, what would happen if I did not pay this debt off
  • Create New...