Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Crazy77

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm not sure im in the correct place as it's the first time iv posted for advice. i have council tax arrears that date from 2008 to 2017. November last year we received a notification of withdrawn offences from the magistrate court for non payment of council tax and cost of £4867 in respect of the period 01/04/2008 to 31/03/2017 No further action will be taken against you we have now been issued with a statutory demand for the arrears. Id be most grateful for any advice as to if the council can still take legal action for the arrears. Thank you in advance.
  • Create New...