Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Ljp22

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi again Since this post I had my girlfriend send off the typed letter but forgot to get her to get a certificate of posting and it seems I've had no reply as I get emails and phone calls off "CRS" which is a debt collection agency notifying me I owe hundreds of £ including fees to the DCA themselves Should I continue to ignore what this CRS sends? Do i have to pay these hundreds because I'm in no financial position to do so (with rent and such) Thanks
  2. Thank you for the reply Sorry to clarify, I can cancel my membership 1 month into a 12 month minimum term membership if I offer 1 month and no fee?
  3. Hi all I am a student currently signed up to a 12 month minimum term membership at Xercise4Less Leeds I missed a Direct Debit payment on the 8th of March of £14.99 due to insufficient funds and received an email today that says the following; Dear [my name] Harlands administer the collection of all payments due under your agreement with Xercise 4 Less. Your bank have advised us that your March instalment has been returned unpaid "refer to payer" as there were insufficient funds in the account to pay the amount due. We will therefore debit your account on 21 MAR 19 for the total amount of £39.99 made up as follows: Instalment Amount £14.99 Administration Fee £25.00 Total Due £39.99 Please note that the submission for this will be made two working days prior to 21 MAR 19 and if this date is not convenient, please contact us on the HARLANDS HELPLINE - 01444 449033. Our telephone lines are open 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and 09:00am to 12:00 on Saturday. We look forward to receiving your call. Once the submission has been made the debiting of your account cannot be stopped. You must ensure that sufficient funds are in the account to prevent further charges being made and possible default action being taken against you. I won't have sufficient funds until the 29th April and so will freeze my membership as to not miss April's payment I am only a month into this 12 month minimum term and although I would cancel if I could following this admin fee, I can't unless I've moved permanent address, injury with doctor's note, redundancy or pregnancy. What I want to know is do I have to pay this administrative fee? And what should i do regarding the outstanding payment as I can't pay until after they will attempt to take this £39.99 charge and will face further charges?
  • Create New...